NCERT Recruitment 2016
National Council OF Educational Research And Training has issued a notice for the faculty posts through NCERT Recruitment 2016, Contenders interested may read the subtle info about 240 Online Jobs and its other requirements.
NCERT is government organization responsible for providing educational guidelines in various streams its appointment process requires some points to be satisfied such as educational qualification, age limit, candidates selection process, how to apply, etc. all such important updates are furnished below by the team of allgovtjobs.in
Name OF Organisation:
Name OF Post:
Faculty, Librarian & Other Jobs
Number OF Post:
NCERT Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name Of Positions||Number Of Posts|
Candidates interested must be a graduate from a government recognized university/institute with higher percentage of marks to be eligible for going through this recruitment.
Contender must be above 21 years of age and below of 62 years.
- For the General/UR category: Rs. 500/-
- For the ST/SC/PWD category candidates: No Fee
- Fee should be submit though DD in favour “NCERT Branch, New Delhi-110016”
Aspirant whose documents are in accordance with NCERT guidelines must attend the Computer Based Test and Interview.
|Posts Name||Salary given Per month|
|Professor||Rs. 37400-67000/- + AGP Rs. 10000/-|
|Associate professor||Rs. 37400-67000/- + AGP Rs. 9000/-|
|Assistant professor||Rs. 15,600-39,100 with AGP- 6,000/-|
|Librarian||Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 with AGP Rs. 10,000/-|
|Assistant Librarian||Rs. 15,600-39,100 with AGP- 6,000/-|
How To Apply:
- Candidates interested shall apply online from the website that is “www.ncert.nic.in”
- In the “Vacancies” tab “Announcement” for the required post is given applicant need to fill the application form as per given norms there, applicant may fill accordingly online attached the required document Xerox along with the passport size photo.
- In the End, Submit it and take a print out of submitted online form to send it on the mention address below.
Section Officer, Recruitment-I Section,
Room No. 12, 5th Floor, Zakir Hussain Block,
NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi- 110016
Dates to focus:
- End Date for Online Application: 25th December 2016
- Last date of Receipt Application: 10th January 2017