North Central Railway Recruitment 2016
A vacancy notice as North Central Railway Recruitment 2016 has updated on the department official website of North Central Railway to fill up various vacant vacancies under the Sports Quota of North Central Railway Department for the Group “C” and “D” jobs. Interested job fighters need to send the fill application through a proper procedure on or before the 18th December 2016.
Name of Organizer:
North Central Railway
Name of Positions:
Sports quota for Group “C” and “D”
Number of Vacancies:
NCR Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of the posts||No. of Posts|
|2.||(Erstwhile) Group ‘D’||06|
- All those candidates have finished the standard level in the relevant Sports may apply online for the NCR Vacancies.
- Job seekers age must be between 18 to 29 years for Group C and 18 to 32 years for Group D and relaxation in upper age will be applicable for the reserved category as per the government rules.
Job hunters required to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- for General/OBC and No fee for ST/SC/PWD/Women Candidates.
Selection will be done on the basis of Online Exam/ Skill Test / Typing Test / Document Verification (DV).
How to Apply for North Central Railway Recruitment:
- Open the department official website which is www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in or www.rrcald.org and visit the “News & Recruitment” link.
- Now select the relative link and fill up the online application form with all important details.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned copies of all testimonials along with the bank draft (if applicable) and then submit it through online process on or before the closing date.
Date to Remember:
End Date To Apply Online: 18th December 2016