OJAS Recruitment 2016
Gujarat Panchyat Seva Selection Board (GPSSB) has declared OJAS Recruitment 2016 announcement to recruit the various candidates on 87 vacant jobs of Deputy Secretary (Nayab Chitnish). Applicants can submit GPSSB online application form on or before closing date if they are eligible to apply. Here on this page of allgovtjobs.in aspirants will get the complete info regarding the OJAS Recruitment 2016 advertisement.
Gujarat Panchyat Seva Selection Board
Deputy Secretary (Nayab Chitnish)
No. of Positions:
OJAS Qualification required:
Graduate degree or diploma / degree holder in relevant discipline from recognized the board/university / institute are eligible for this recruitment process.
Age Limit Details:
Applied aspirants should not be over of required age for the applied whereas reserved candidates will get the benefit in upper age as per the organization.
- Only Unreserved Candidates are required to submit an amount of Rs.100/- as fee + Rs.12/- as postal charges who are going to apply for the announced posts.
- Candidates are required to pay fee through online or offline mode only.
- Screening Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for OJAS Recruitment:
- Visit at www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in or panchayat.gujarat.gov.in
- Before applying, read complete advertisement properly
- On the home page follow “Apply Online” link
- Fill an application form with all the compulsory details and upload scanned photograph and signature or any other documents (If required)
- At last, take printout of Challan.
- After that submit the form and take a print out of the system generated form for further use.
- Closing date for online application form submission: 14th December 2016
- Last date for submission of application fee: 16nd December 2016