Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2016
Rail Wheel Factory, Bangalore has disclosed an employment notification for engaging 192 Trade Apprentice. The aspirants who wish to apply for the Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment must submit an application form to the below specified address on or before 13th December 2016.
The applications are invited from candidates who have passed ITI (NCTVT ONLY) from recognized Institutions to undergo training as Trade Apprentices under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 for the year 2016-2017 in various trades.
The applicants first check the below mentioned Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment eligibility criteria, selection mode, pay scale, how to apply and important dates which is framed by allgovtjobs.in
Organization Name: Rail Wheel Factory
No. of Vacancies: 192
Post Name: Trade Apprentice
Rail Wheel Factory Vacancy Details:
|Name of the posts||No. of vacancies|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||08|
|CNC Programming operator||23|
- Passed Matriculation Examination with Science (Physics & Chemistry) or its equivalent or 10th Class Pass under 10+2 system.
- Must possess ITI (NCTVT certificates only) in any one of the designated trades specified above from a recognized Industrial Training Institute.
The job aspirants must have completed 15 years as on 14th November 2016, and should not be more than 24 years. The upper age limit can be relaxed by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
During their one year/06 months training they will be paid stipend of Rs. 9909/- or Rs. 8808/- per month as the case may be.
The job appliers will be appointed on the basis of performance in written test.
How to Apply:
- Intrigued employment job seekers, who view themselves as qualified for above satisfied posts at Rail Wheel Factory, may apply by submitting recommended application structure.
- Candidates are obliged to fill an application structure with exceptionally vital points of interest and must connect photocopies of whole records and attach their latest proper size photos.
- The application envelope ought to be super scribed as “Application for undergoing training as Trade Apprentice” and need to send at the following address.
To, The Chief Personnel Officer,
Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka,
Bangalore – 560064
Last date of receiving of application: 13th December 2016
Click here to read official notification regarding the RWF Recruitment 2016.