Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016
Rajasthan Police Department has invited online application from Indian citizens for filling up 233 vacancies of Inspector & Others posts against the Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016 notice. Eligible Candidates can apply via online mode before the end date.
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016 Details:
Rajasthan Police department
Total no of vacancies:
Name of Posts:
Inspector & Others
Post Name Vacancy Detail:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Police Inspector (Telecom)||07|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Operator)||06|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Technical)||146|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Cipher)||39|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Fitter)||02|
|Sub Inspector (Technical)||33|
- Candidate age should be between the 18 years to 25 years.
- Reservation will be applied according to the government norms.
Job seekers must have passed graduation degree as required educational qualification from recognized Board.
- For General candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For Non Creamy layer BC & Special BC candidates of Rajasthan Rs. 1000/-
- For All PH & SC/ ST candidates of Rajasthan: Rs. 750/-
- Prescribed fee should be submitted through net banking / ATM/ Debit Card.
Selected candidates will get the salary as Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 3600/- by the department for the applied posts.
Candidate can be selected on the basis of following criteria.
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Medical Examination
Instructions To Apply Online:
- Log on to website police.rajasthan.gov.in and click on appropriate link for applying online.
- Read the instructions & Fill the mandatory details without mistakes.
- Upload your Photograph & signature in the prescribed format & submit the error free application.
- Pay the Examination Fee either online or offline mode & take the print out of system generated application for future use.
Closing date to apply online Application Form: 21st December 2016
To apply online Click Here