SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2016
Steel Authority of India Limited has uncovered an enrollment notification with respect to SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2016 for filling up 126 Attendant Technician Trainee Posts. The candidates, who are energetically seeking for specified posts, may apply in the recommended manner on or before the last date.
The aspirants have to online applications along with the documents and certificates on or before 17th December 2016. To get other necessary details regarding SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2016, check the below information.
Organization Name: Steel Authority of India Limited
SAIL Vacancy Details:
Operator/Technician Trainee (S-3): 84
- Chemical: 07
- Electrical: 35
- Mechanical: 25
- Metallurgy: 15
- Ceramics: 02
Attendant/Technician Trainee (S-1): 42
- Electrician: 14
- Machinist: 05
- Welder: 06
- Fitter: 11
- Rigger: 06
Candidates should have Full time diploma for operator and ITI passed certificate with at least 1 years training in an integrated steel plant for attendant technician trainee to apply For SAIL Jobs.
|Category of candidates||Upper Age Limit (In Years) as on 17th December 2016|
|Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST)||33|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||31|
The selected candidates will be paid good salary every month by the Steel Authority of India Limited.
The aspirants are required to carry all the original documents and certificates at the specified address to attend walk in interview.
How to Apply:
- All those aspirants who are willing to apply they are required to go to official site that is sailcareers.com
- Then contenders need to hit on ‘career’ section that is available on the top side in menu bar.
- After that applicants need to choose ‘application’ tab from left side of page.
- Now select link of announced posts and after that select appropriate link.
- After pressing the above mentioned link an application form will be opened. Candidates have to fill online application form with required information.
- Appliers need to upload all required documents and certificates at the time of registration
Last Date for Submission of online Application: 17th December 2016
Click here to read official notice
Click here to apply online