SJVN limited Recruitment 2016
Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam (SJVN) Limited, Himachal Pradesh has invite online application form from Indian citizen for filling up 190 vacancies of Apprenticeship Training post. Eligible candidates may apply online application form on or before 13th December 2016. More details are provided below about age limit, educational qualification selection process, how to apply etc…
SJVN Limited Recruitment 2016 Details
Recruiter Name: Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam (SJVN) Limited
Total No. of post: 190 posts
Name of the posts: Apprenticeship Training
SJVN Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidate’s age should not more than 30 years.
All Those Candidates who are willing to apply for all these vacancies then you should check educational qualification details post wise through given below table.
|Name of the Posts||Education|
|Graduate Apprentices||Full Time Engineering Degree In Technology/ Engineering Approved By AICTE|
|Technician Apprentices||Full Time Diploma In Technology/ Engineering From A Recognized By AICTE|
|ITI Apprentices||10th Pass And 2 Years ITI Course In Relevant Branch/ Trade|
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test followed by the Personal Interview.
General and OBC category candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- though bank demand draft in favor “SJVN limited which payable at Shimla”
Selected applicants will get the excellent pay scale by the organization for the applied posts.
How to Apply For SJVN Apprenticeship Training Jobs:
- Eligible candidates can apply online through SJVN’s website that is www.sjvn.nic.in on or before 13th December 2016.
- After applying online, candidate is required to download the registration slip and pay-in-slip generated by the system with unique registration number.
- Candidates are required to keep the printout of the Registration Slip and should send it to the address given below on or before last date.
Room No: 206 HIMFED Building
New Shimla HP 171009
- Closing date for Online Registration applications: 13th December 2016
- Last date of Receipt Application: 23rd December 2016
Important Links to Visit: