TNSCB Recruitment 2016
Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board has circulated a commercial for TNSCB Recruitment 2016. Online applications are welcomed against 81 opportunities of Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer (Civil) posts. Qualified contenders who wish to upgrade their profession in government sector they can apply for TNSCB Recruitment 2016 by filling forms through online mode on or before the end date that is mentioned underneath.
TNSCB Recruitment 2016
Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board
Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer (Civil)
No. of Posts:
TNSCB Vacancy 2016 Details
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of posts|
|1.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||17|
|2.||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||64|
- Job seekers age must lies in the middle of 18 years to 30 years as on 01st July 2016.
- Age relaxations are applicable only for reserved category as per rules.
Candidates who desire to apply for TNSCB occupations must have Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from any perceived University and the aspirant should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil.
- For the ST/SC/BC/OC/MBC: Rs. 500/-
- For the ST/SC: Rs. 250/-
- Written Exam
- Oral Test in the form of an interview
Chosen candidates who will received great amount of pay scale with good Grade Pay.
|Name of the Posts||Pay scale|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + GP Rs. 4400/-|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + GP Rs. 5100/-|
Process to Apply for TNSCB Recruitment:
- Job seekers might apply just through online in the Commission’s Website that is www.tnscb.org.
- Go to ‘apply online’ tab accessible at right half of the home page.
- Now press ‘one time registration’ tab from upper side of page.
- Fill registration form correctly and note your Registration Id and Password.
- Follow announce advertisement no. and choose apply link.
- fill an online application form properly, If you already have Unique ID, enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary
- Upload their latest photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Pay your application fee and examination fee as mentioned above and then submit it.
Important dates to keep in mind:
Last date to apply: 14th December 2016
Check more about TNSCB Recruitment 2016 through this Official Notification.