Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016
Union Bank of India (UBI) has conveyed a notice for the enrollment of various posts of Chief Security Officer. Qualified and interested applicants may apply online on or before 9th December 2016. Candidates are advised to ensure the eligibility criteria before proceeding to apply for the specified posts,
For more subtle elements like age limit, eligibility, selection procedure, application expense & how to apply are given beneath on this web page.
Union Bank of India Job Details
Bank Name: Union Bank of India (UBI)
No. of Vacancies: Various
Name of the Post: Chief Security Officer
Candidate’s age should be between 40 years to 55 years as on mentioned date. Age relaxation will be applied as per norms
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks from a University / Institution / Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
- Candidates should also have 15 years experience in the relative working field.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in online Examination and/ or Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview.
Instructions to Apply For Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016:
Eligible competitors may apply online through the site www.unionbankofindia.co.in by following below-mentioned guidelines.
Directions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online hopefuls need to output the duplicates of photo and mark.
- Log on through the site www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
- Click on the “Careers” —> “Recruitment”
- Click on the “UNION BANK RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION” – Link for Notification & Online Application”.
- Perused the directions mind completely before applying on the web.
- Click on the “Click Here To Apply online”.
- Presently fill the points of interest and transfer the photo and mark.
- Check the points of interest and click on the “Submit” catch.
- Presently pay the charge through online by utilizing Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
- A Registration Number & Password will be created.
- Note down their Registration Number and Password for future reference.
- On fruitful fulfillment of the exchange, an e-receipt will be produced.
- Presently take a printout of the e-receipt and the online application structure.
Last Date for receiving of online application & Fees: 9th December 2016