UPSSSC Recruitment 2016
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has issued a notification for the employment of Instructor and Other Posts to fill up 613 vacancies through Lower Subordinate Services Exam 2016-17. The candidates who have requisite qualifications and eligibility can make an online registration on or before 15th December 2016. The suitable aspirants will be designated in different departments.
The more details of prescribed qualifications, age limit, pay scale, selection mode, guidelines to apply, dates to remember etc are framed below here by the team of allgovtjobs.in. Aspirants looking for a chance in Govt sector should submit their online form as soon as possible.
Name of Commission: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Name of the Exam: Lower Subordinate Services Exam 2016-17
No. of Vacancies: 613
UPSSSC Recruitment Vacancy Details:
|Name of the posts||No. of Posts|
|Additional District Information Officer (Urdu)||17|
|Regional Exhibition Officer||08|
|Legal Metrology Inspector||26|
|Industrial Cooperative Investigator||42|
Job aspirants should possess Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field with good academic records from a recognized Board. Candidates must have done ITI course in the relevant field.
- Lower Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST up to 05 years
- Age relaxation for OBC category up to 03 years
Mode of Appointment:
- The job applier’s selection process will be done on the basis of Written Test / Interview.
- Candidates will not be paid any TA / DA allowances for appearing in Interview.
Guidelines to Apply For UPSSSC Recruitment:
- Job seekers suited to the eligibility conditions as per requirement of the posts have to log on official website of the organization that is upsssc.gov.in and check Notification/Advertisement section.
- After that click on View Advertisement and check the complete details thereafter follow Apply link. Select Candidates Registration and fill Candidates’ Personal information.
- Submit the details and proceed for next step. Pay the required fees and upload digital image and signature. After final submission print the acknowledgement.
- The last date of registration for examination: 15th December 2016
- Closing Date For Receipt Of Application Fee: 17th December 2016
- The last date of submission of online application form: 19th December 2016