UTC Recruitment 2016
Uttarakhand Transport Corporation has ready to appoint the employment finders through the UTC Recruitment 2016 process on 386 driver vacancies. UTC has invited the dedicated and concerned aspirants to fill up the application form for the UTC Recruitment 2016. Check details here…
UTC Recruitment 2016 Details:
Uttarakhand Transport Corporation (UTC)
Name of Post:
UTC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Region||No. of posts|
Job seekers should have passed the 8th class examination or having its equivalent qualification from any recognized board.
Candidates also need to have a valid driving license with recognized board.
- Job finder’s age must be above of 18 years and should be below of 42 years.
- Reservation benefit will be applicable to the reserved category appliers as per the government norms.
Job searchers have to submit the application fee of Rs. 200/- if they belong to the General/OBC category and Rs. 100/- for the SC/ST category candidates. Application fee can be submitted though bank demand draft in favour “Division Manager (Operation), UTC”.
Driving test will be organized by the department after screening of the application form.
Pay scale of Rs. 5,200-20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- per month will be given to all the applicants who will be selected.
How to apply For UTC Recruitment 2016:
- Check the organization website @ www.utc.uk.gov.in
- Now search the relative link of announced recruitment to download the application format to fill up.
- In the next step candidates should fill the application form after getting all the instruction and must attach the required documents as per the requirement mention in the notification.
- In the aspirant should send the application form with self attested envelop with stamp of Rs. 40/- to the mention address in the notification.
Uttarakhand Transport Corporation
Headquarters, 1 – Raj Vihar,
Chakrata Road, DehraDun (Uttarakhand)
Last date for submit application form: 26th December 2016