WBHRB Recruitment 2016
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has issued WBHRB Recruitment 2016 notification for the 2418 vacant vacancies of General Duty Medical Officer Posts. Concerned and qualified applicants who wish to get jobs in WBHRB they may submit their online applications on or before the last date.
Applicants who are keen to know more details like vacancy, educational qualification, salary structure, selection process, how to apply etc related to WBHRB Recruitment 2016 can go through the further remaining info given on this page customized by the team of allgovtjobs.in
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
Name Of The Post:
General Duty Medical Officer
No. Of Vacancies:
WBHRB Vacancy Educational Qualification:
Job fighters who have done Graduation or Post Graduation under medical field in relevant disciplines from any recognized University/Institution.
Limitation of Age:
- Job hunters age must be between 18 years to 32 years as on 1st January 2016.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 year for those candidates who belonging to schedule tribes category/women and ex-service man.
Appliers need to submit the application fee amounting to Rs. 210/- through Bank Counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal through duplicate challan.
Selection of the applying aspirants will be made on the basis of their performance in Written Exam/Personal Interview.
Job seekers who are appointed will get the good amount of pay scale by the organization for the applied posts.
Candidates will get the salary of Rs. 15600-42000/- with the Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-.
How to apply for WBHRB Recruitment:
- All contenders can apply online against this recruitment they need to visit the official website of WBHRB that is www.wbhrb.in
- Then candidates have to go to the recruitment section and choose the ‘Online Application’ link from the drop down menu
- Read the official notification carefully before filling application.
- Fill the application form with required details and upload your scanned recent passport size photograph and signature if mandatory.
- After completing the application form hit on the submit tab and take a printout of your submitted application form for further process.
- Website Link Close – For on-line Registration of Applications: 28th December 2016
- Closing date to Pay application fee: 4th January 2017
- Last date of full submission of Form: 6th January 2017
To apply online: Click here