WBPDCL Recruitment 2016
The West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) has delivered a notification for filling up 46 Manager, Safety officer, JE and Survey officer & others posts in different disciplines. Eligible candidates will be required to apply only on or before closing Date. To get more relevant details related to educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, scale of pay, important dates and venue check below shaped details.
The West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited
No. of Vacancies:
WBPDCL Vacancies Details:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|2.||Assistant Mine Manager||05|
|7.||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||05|
|8.||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||05|
Job hunters who have done graduation or post graduation degree may apply for the WBPDCL Vacancies.
- Job hunters age should be lies below of 62 years.
- Relaxation in upper age is applicable as per the government jobs
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST/EC & & WBPDCL Departmental candidates: NIL
- The required amount of fees can be paid through SBI Collect facility only.
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- First of all aspirants require to log on official website of organization that is www.wbpdcl.co.in
- Then, go to the “HR” tab and hit “careers” button which is available on the home page.
- Now, press “employment notification” tab and hit related link which you want to apply.
- After that, download the application form and fill it within correct manner.
- After filing the form, attach photocopies of all essential documents and passport size photographs.
- At last, send it to the below mentioned address within a given time period.
To The Director (HR),
Bidyut Unnayan Bhaban,
Plot No. 3/C LA Block,
Sector – III, Salt Lake,
Kolkata – 98
Last Date to submit the form: 26th December 2016
Click here to read official notification & apply online