WBSSC Recruitment 2016
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission has informed about WBSSC Recruitment 2016 for filling up 42 vacant seats of Stenographer positions in different grade. All the intellectual, skilled and willing candidates who want to carve out their career in government sector they need to apply as per the prescribed format.
The complete details about WBSSC Recruitment 2016 can be collected through this page of allgovtjobs.in. The applicants are suggested to go through the details and then apply.
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission
Name of positions:
Number of vacancies:
WBSSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||No. Of Posts|
|Stenographer (Consumer Affairs)||10|
Job seekers must have passed Madhyamik Examination with computer operation knowledge and able to read, write and speak in Bengali are eligible to apply for the West Bengal School Service Commission Jobs.
The contestant’s maximum age limits should be between 18 years to 32 years as on the 1st January 2016. Age limits shall be relaxed on the basis of the rules issued by organization.
- For the ST/SC/PWD candidates: Rs. 20/-
- For the all other candidates: Rs 220/-
An examination will be conducted for selecting the contestants for the offered positions by the organization after these short listed applicants will be called for the Interview session.
Contestants who will be appointed will get the excellent salary package per month as PB-3 Pay Scale Rs. 7100 – 37600/- with GP Rs. 3600/-.
Procedure to Apply for WBSSC Recruitment:
- Qualified Candidates may visit to the Official Website that is www.wbssc.gov.in.
- On home page of official site hit on “Detailed Advertisement” link that is visible in website.
- After that go to “Apply” follow “Stenographer” and click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Now Fill Online Application Form with all required information in an appropriate manner.
- Upload the examined photo and signature with the structure and submit it within given time period.
- Take a print out of filled in structure for future utilization.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Fee: 20th December 2016