APPSC Recruitment 2017
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently updated a notice as APPSC Recruitment 2017 to hire the job seekers on 259 vacancies of Assistant Architectural, Surveyors and Dy. Surveyors in the commission. Department has also invited online application against the APPSC Jobs through its authorized portal which can be filled online earlier than closing date.
Recruiter Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of the posts: Assistant Architectural, Surveyors and Dy. Surveyors
No. of posts: 259
APPSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Assistant Architectural Droughts-man||07||passed 10th class examination or an equivalent examination or Diploma in Civil engineering|
|Surveyors in AP Town Planning||13||Draftsmanship (Civil) course under the revised|
|Deputy Surveyor in AP Survey & Land Records||259||have passed Secondary school certificate exam passed or National council of Vocational Training Certificate in Droughts-man (Civil) or ITI (Civil Droughts-man)|
- Age of the Job hunters must be lies between 18 years to 42 years as on 01st July 2016.
- Relaxation and reservation in age for reserved category applicants will be admissible as per the organization norms.
Candidate’s selection will be based on Online Examination and Interview process.
Appointed applicants will get a good amount of salary from the organization.
Process to Apply for APPSC Recruitment:
- First of all you need to log on to official website of organization that is psc.ap.gov.in
- After that go to “Latest Notifications” section presented in the middle side of home page.
- Now hit on “Notification for _______” link.
- Read all the instructions carefully and completely.
- After reading necessary details you need to choose appropriate link to apply online.
- Fill Online Application Form in correct manner without any mistakes.
- Upload digital images/ documents/ testimonials (if necessary)
- Hit on “Submit” button and take a print out of it for future references.
Last date of Submission of Online Application: 22nd January 2017