APSC Recruitment 2017
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) invites application from Indian Citizens for the appointment of Junior Grade officer, Inspector of Taxes and other through Assam Combined Competitive Exam (ACCE) 2017. Total 205 vacant positions are available for which eligible candidates can submit an application form through endorsed manner on or before 9th February 2017.
Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained. The more details of APSC Jobs eligibility criteria, selection process, instructions to apply, dates etc ate framed here by the team of allgovtjobs.in.
Name of Commission:
Assam Public Service Commission
Name of the posts:
Junior Grade officer, Inspector of Taxes and other
No. of Vacancies:
Assam PSC Vacancy:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Assam Civil Service (Jr. Grade)||95|
|Assam Land & Revenue Service (Junior Grade)||60|
|Assam Police Service||03|
|Superintendent of Taxes||02|
|Assistant Registrar of Co-Operative Societies||05|
|Inspector of Taxes||08|
|Inspector of Excise||12|
|Assistant Employment Officer||10|
Job seekers should have graduate degree in the relevant stream or an equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Minimum Age To Apply For Above Said Posts: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 years as on 1st January 2017
- Age relaxation will be applicable upto 05 years for SC/ST category aspirants.
- For the SC, ST (P) & ST (H): Rs. 50/-
- For others: Rs. 100/-
Candidates will be chosen on the basis of scores obtained in test and interview.
Scale Of Pay:
|Post Name||Salary Details|
|Assam Civil Service (Jr. Grade)||Rs. 12500 – 40000/- with GP Rs. 5400/-|
|Assam Land & Revenue Service (Junior Grade)|
|Assam Police Service|
|Superintendent of Taxes|
|Assistant Registrar of Co-Operative Societies|
|Labour Inspector||Pay scale Rs. 8000 – 35000/- with GP Rs. 4300/-|
|Inspector of Taxes|
|Inspector of Excise|
|Assistant Employment Officer|
How to Apply For APSC Recruitment 2017:
- The eligible and willing job aspirants can download prescribed application format from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in.
- After filling appropriate details must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form. Attach attested and certified copies of documents.
- Incomplete application in terms of the Advertisement will be summarily rejected. No documents will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
Commission’s Office, Deputy Secretary,
Assam Public Service Commission,
Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati – 781022
Last date of receipt of application form: 9th February 2017