BMRCL Recruitment 2017
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) has discharged an employment notice as BMRCL Recruitment 2017 for filling up 34 vacancies against Assistant Security Officer Posts. Qualified competitors can apply at the latest 20th January 2017. Different subtle elements like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given underneath.
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL)
No. of Vacancies:
Name of the posts:
Assistant Security Officer
BMRCL Vacancy Details:
Applicants who have their age under the required age criteria may apply for the announced requirement process.
Relaxation in upper age will be applicable as per the government norms for the reserved category.
Job seekers will be selected on the basis of Interview process carried out by the organization.
Job seekers will get the salary as Rs. 22000/- per month after the selection.
How to Apply BMRCL Recruitment 2017:
- First of all contenders require to logon official website of organization that is www.bmrc.co.in
- Then, press “careers” tab which is well mentioned on menu of the home page.
- After that, click on the relative link and read full detail very carefully.
- Now, click on the “press here to view Application Format” and fill the detail in the correct manner.
- Application should be attached with photocopies of all essential testimonial/ certificates and passport size photographs.
- The envelope should be super scribing as “Application For The Post Of ………………………………..”.
- At last, Completed application must be sent to the below-given address till end date.
To the General Manager (HR),
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road,
Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027
Interview Date to Apply: 20th January 2017
Click here to read official advt
Download application form: click here