BPUT Recruitment 2017
Biju Patnaik University of Technology has declared a notice as BPUT Recruitment 2017 for filling of 93 Faculty Posts. The aspirants who want to get this opportunity can apply by sending applications in a recommended arrangement on or before the end date.
The other necessary details regarding eligibility criteria, mode of selection, salary details, how to apply and important dates are mentioned below on this web page.
Organization Name: Biju Patnaik University
Post Name: Teaching Faculty
No. of Vacancies: 93
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts For Professor||No. of Posts For Associate Professor|
|College of Engineering & Technology (CET) Bhubaneswar||17||23|
|Parala Maharaja Engineering College (PMEC) Berhampur||07||10|
|Government College of Engineering (GCE) Kalahandi||07||12|
|Government College of Engineering (GCE) Keonjhar||06||11|
Competitors who craving to seek BPUT Jobs ought to have Post Graduate Degree/ Ph.D Degree in important order with no less than 60% from all around perceived University as per post.
Willing competitors who are interested to apply must satisfy the age criteria that will be chosen by organization of Biju Patnaik University of Technology.
- Candidates need to pay the application expense of Rs. 500/-
- For the SC/ ST category: Rs. 100/-
- Expense ought to be paid as Demand Draft for Biju Patnaik University of Technology, drawn on any Nationalized Bank, payable at Rourkela.
Mode of Selection:
Contenders will be chosen on the premise of their execution in Interview.
Step by step instructions to Apply for BPUT Recruitment 2017?
- Contenders need to download the application form through the authority site that is www.bput.ac.in
- Fill an application form with the required details as per the requirement.
- Application form loaded with extremely essential points of interest along with two passport size photos and one A/c payee DD should be keep in an envelope and send it the postal location which is expressed beneath:
BPUT, Chhend, Rourkela -769015
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 21st January 2017
Click here to read official notice