GAIL India Recruitment 2017
GAIL India Limited the largest state-owned natural gas processing and distribution company in India has announced regarding GAIL India Recruitment 2017 for filling up 73 vacancies of Executive Trainee. Applicants willing to be connected with this organization they need to fill and online registration form within given time period.
More appropriate details concerning with GAIL India Recruitment 2017 like education, age, selection, how to apply, etc. are detailed below by the member of allgovtjobs.in
Name of Recruiter:
Gail India Limited
Name of Positions Offered:
No. of Vacancies:
GAIL Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Executive Trainee (Chemical)||23|
|Executive Trainee (Mechanical)||15|
|Executive Trainee (Electrical)||15|
|Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)||10|
|Executive Trainee (Civil)||05|
|Executive Trainee (Business Information System)||05|
Candidates should have done Graduate / Diploma / other professional qualification from a recognized University/Institute.
Job seekers age must be below of 28 years as on 20th January 2017.
The upper age limits can get the relaxation according to the instructions issued by the organization.
Salary Package Details:
The GAIL India Limited shall offer an attractive compensation package to the all appointed contestants Rs. 24900 – 50500/- with GP Rs. 24900/- per month.
Mode of Classification:
Selection panel of the organization shall be holding interview for selecting the passionate and eligible candidates for the offered posts.
Way To Apply For GAIL India Recruitment 2017:
- First of all aspirants should go to official site of that is www.gailonline.com
- Now contenders have to hit on ‘Notice/Tenders’ link which visible lower side on the home page.
- Now press link ‘Engagement of ______’ and all available vacancy will display on your computer screen.
- After that aspirants have to read instructions carefully and fill up the online application form with required details.
- Contenders have to upload scanned copies of all required testimonials along with online filled application form.
- Once application form is being completed candidates need to submit it on or before the end date.
- At last, take a hard copy of filled in form for future use.
Closing Date Of Apply: 20th January 2017
To collect more details, check Official Link.