HAL Recruitment 2016
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has released an advertisement marked as HAL Recruitment 2016 for filling up various vacancies of Management Trainee (Technical) and Design Trainee Posts. The contestants who are interested may apply by filling and submitting the application form to the respective address on or before the closing date.
The contestants can collect the whole information in regard HAL Recruitment 2016 of educational qualifications, age limits, selection procedure, how to apply etc. are detailed underneath by our team members of allgovtjobs.in
Name of the Organization
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Management Trainee (Technical) and Design Trainee Posts
No. of posts:
Vacancy Details of HAL Careers:
|S. No.||Name of the posts||No. of posts|
|1.||Management Trainee (Technical)||75|
Applicant’s age must be completed Engineering degree of Mechanical (ME) / Electrical (EE) / Electronics (EC) / Civil (CE) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
The contestants shall get the Engagement for above mention posts based on Online Test (GATE 2017) followed by the Interview Process.
How to Apply HAL Recruitment?
- Candidates may send their applications in prescribed format that is available on the official website that is www.hal-india.com.
- After that, hit the ‘career’ tab visible at the left side of the home page.
- On the next page select “link for the applied posts” from the available recruitments list.
- Now, your application form and concerned notification will get downloaded.
- Take a print out of this application form and fill it completely in prescribed format by furnishing all essential details.
- Lastly, appliers need to keep it safe for future use and must remember incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Start Date for Submission of online Applications: 6th January 2017
- Last Date for Submission of online Applications: 7th February 2017
Individuals may check Official Notice for more details.