Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
Indian Navy invites online application against the Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 notification from eligible and energetic candidates to appoint as Chargeman posts on 121 various vacant posts. Applicants can submit online application from on or before closing date. The relevant details of the eligibility criteria, selection mode, salary details, how to apply and important dates are mentioned below.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 notification
Name of the Recruiter:
No. Of Vacancies:
Indian Navy Vacancy:
|S. No.||Name of the posts||No. of Posts|
|6.||Production, Planning & Control||32|
Job seekers must be completed the Degree in Science with Chemistry or Physics or Polytechnic diploma in Engineering from any recognized university.
Age Limit Details:
Job seekers should have been their age between 18 years and 28 years.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit on their performance in written test, Physical Fitness test (PET) and fitness in Medical examinations.
Selected candidates will be paid as Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay as Rs. 4200/-.
How to Apply:
- Job searchers should follow the department official website @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Then after Click on the officer entry and follow the “Apply online” link then read instructions carefully.
- After this candidates need to complete the process of filling up application form and click on preview to check the information is correct or not.
- Now candidates should upload photograph and signature in given format and get print two copies of application form and send one to following address with relevant certificate.
- One copy sent to official address which given in Notification
- Send only by ordinary post speed or registered post will not acceptable.
Last date of receipt of application: 12th January 2017