JKPSC Recruitment 2017
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission invites applications to fill up the 141 various vacant posts through executing JKPSC Recruitment 2017. The Online applications are invited from capable job searchers to fill up the posts of Librarian and Physical Training Instructor.
Applicants who are willing to apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2017 should collect the whole acknowledgement such as eligibility conditions, mode of enrolment, How to apply etc. from this page which is equipped below by the team of allgovtjobs.in
Name of Organization:
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission
Librarian and Physical Training Instructor
Total Number of Vacancies:
JKPSC Vacancies Detail:
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Physical Training Instructors||74|
Candidates must have done graduation with Good Academic record with computerized library having at least 55% marks for librarian and Master degree in physical education with minimum 55% marks.
Aspirants must have attained the age of 18 years but must have not crossed the age of 40 years on 1st January 2016
The Combined Competitive (Main) Examination shall consist of two successive stages – written test and interview.
The selected job seekers for declared posts will get good pay scale accordingly per month which is offered by Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission.
Process to Apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2017
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website @ www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Click on Online application link and start filling the online application form.
- Then enter the required details and upload scanned copies of the photo and sign.
- Thereafter submit the online application form on or before the closing date.
- Take its print out of online submitted application form for future use.
- Last date of Apply online: 15th January 2017
- Last date of Pay Application fee: 20th January 2017