Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released vacancy notice as Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 to welcome qualified candidates for the 87 seats of Teaching Posts. Intrigued competitors may seek Jharkhand Public Service Commission Vacancy by filling online application structure on or before the last date.
Capable competitors may snatch this opportunity by applying before the given date. Different insights about Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 related to eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply and important dates are specified below on this web page.
Organization Name: Jharkhand Public Service Commission
No. of Vacancies: 87
Post Name: Lecturer Posts
JPSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Wannabes must have graduate degree or post-graduate degree holder or its equivalent qualification.
The selected candidates will get Rs. 15600 – 39100/- With Rs. 5400/- Grade Pay every month as salary.
Age of the candidates should be under 35 years. Upper age unwinding for all classes is relevant according to govt. rules.
The appointment will be carried out on premise of their execution in Written Test and Interview.
Step by step instructions to Apply:
- Competitors must visit the authority site that is www.jpsc.gov.in
- Then after Go to the ‘online application’ link, which is given at the left half of the home page.
- Now pick the alternative ‘apply now’ link to apply properly.
- Fill the online application form in recommended organization and upload your signature and pass port size photograph along with I in the mentioned size.
- Select the “submit” link.
- Take print of the rightfully filled application form for future use.
Last date to submit online application: 19th January 2017