NHPC Recruitment 2017
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Limited invites online applications for 214 seats filling up with Fellowship Scheme posts. Qualified and eligible aspirants may apply online on or before the closing date that is 15th January 2017. Different subtle elements like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are given below on this web page.
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)
No. of Vacancies:
NHPC Vacancy Details:
- Applicants age must be above of 30 Years and should be under of 33 years
- Upper age relaxation will be applied as per the norms for the reserved category candidates.
Candidates need to have Bachelor’s Degree / Masters Degree / Full time Dipoma or B.Sc or M.Sc or 12th as per requirement of the posts. For further details check detailed notification.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written test and Interview.
How to Apply NHPC Recruitment 2017:
Qualified competitors may apply online through the site www.nhpcindia.com between the mention date. & send their application alongside self-confirmed photocopies of applicable records through register post/ messenger to the address mentioned below.
Executive Director Subansiri Lower
HE Project NHPC Ltd PO
Gerukamukh District Dhemaji
Assam Pin- 787035
How to Apply Online:
- Job fighters who are willing to grab this chance may apply online through official site of National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Ltd which is www.nhpcindia.com.
- Before applying, aspirants must have valid registration no.
- Before applying, candidates are required to read entire instructions carefully.
- On the homepage, hit on suitable job link of career
- Select the proper link for which you wish to apply
- Fill an online applications form with exact information very carefully and upload digital images of their documents (If required) and submit it.
- After that, get printout of filled application form/registration slip for future need.
Last Date for Receiving of Online Applications: 15th January 2017
To download application form click here