NRHM UP Recruitment 2017
National Rural Health Mission Uttar Pradesh has issued a notice NRHM UP Recruitment 2017 for filling up 99 General Manager & Other vacancies. Candidates who are looking for jobs in government sector are required to apply on or before the end and attend the interview on 08th January 2017. The complete related to eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply etc are delivered below on this page.
National Rural Health Mission Uttar Pradesh
Name of the posts:
General Manager & Other
NRHM Vacancy Details:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Senior Advisor (NHM)||01|
|3.||Nursing Faculty (ANMTCs)||92|
|4.||IEC Consultant(IEC Bureau)||01|
|5.||General Manager (MIS)||01|
|6.||General Manager (Procurement)||01|
|7.||General Manager (IEC)||01|
NRHM UP looking candidates who have B.Sc. Nursing or GNM with Diploma in Nursing Education and 2 years experience for Nursing faculty, Medical qualification (MBBS, B.SC Nursing, MD) PGDM, MBA, Masters degree in Social science, BCA/MCA, M.Pharma/ B.Pharma, PG degree in Discipline of Social science more details visit in notification.
The appliers age should not be more than 65 years however age relaxation will be given up to 05 Years for SC/ST category and 3 years for OBC candidates as per the organization norms.
Candidates will be selected through the test or interview process.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Senior Advisor (NHM)||Rs. 125000/-|
|DGM (HR/DAP)||Rs. 80000/-|
|Nursing Faculty (ANMTCs)||Rs. 35000/-|
|IEC Consultant(IEC Bureau)||Rs. 5000/-|
|General Manager||Rs. 125000/-|
How To Apply For the NRHM UP Recruitment 2017:
- The appliers are required to log on official website i.e. www.upnrhm.gov.in.
- Look for relevant employment notice and then first read the complete advertisement details.
- Fill all the essential details in support of personal, educational, experience etc.
- Candidates should fill up the online application form and upload recent photograph along with other required documents scanned copies and submit it.
- In the end, Job hunters must get a printed copy of it for future use.
Closing date to apply online application: 8th January 2017