PPSC Recruitment 2017
Punjab Public Service Commission has published a job notice for appointing 141 candidates through PPSC Recruitment 2017 at Agriculture Development Officer Posts. Contender interested and fulfilling the requirement may apply for the given post online before the last date.
Job seeker interested in PPSC job notification shall read further about the given condition such as education qualification, age limit etc. to get through selection process via steps of applying. Here on this page of allgovtjobs.in contender shall find all quick points of concern given in official notification to know before applying.
Name OF Organization:
Punjab Public Service Commission
Name OF Post:
Agriculture Development Officer
Number OF Post:
PPSC Vacancy Educational Eligibility:
Candidate shall acquire knowledge from bachelor’s degree in Agriculture with Punjabi as a subject up to metric from a government recognized university or educational institute to be the part of the organization.
Contender should be between 18 to 37 years of age to be able for applying for the same, although the contender from non-creamy layer shall have some relaxation in said upper age limit.
Aspirant shall be selected through a written exam organized by PPSC following the interview of the short listed contenders.
Candidates will get the salary of Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + GP Rs. 5400/- per month for the applied posts.
Steps To Apply:
- To apply online contender need to visit the official website that is “ppsc.gov.in”
- After landing the official page follow “Open advertisement” link to get through official notification.
- Read and apply online accordingly after giving all mandatory details in the official form required along with scanned copies of photo and educational documents.
- Submit the given form and lock all the details after submitting the examination fee before the last date.
- Closing Date To Apply Online Application: 17th January 2017
- End Date for Paying Application Fee: 24th January 2017
- Last date of Receipt of Application Form: 31st January 2017
To fill up online application Form Click here