SSB Recruitment 2017
Sashastra Seema Bal has disclosed a job notice as SSB Recruitment 2017 for the recruitment process of 872 job openings in the organization for the Sub-Inspector / ASI / HC. Interested and keen job finders need to apply as soon as possible after getting all the details through this page which is all about the SSB Recruitment 2017 advertisement.
Sashastra Seema Bal
Sub-Inspector / ASI / HC
No Of Vacancies:
SSB Vacancy & Qualification info:
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Education|
|Sub-Inspector||16||Should have Degree in Electronics or Telecommunication or Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector||110||Must have Matric passed with Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication or
10+2 or Intermediate passed with aggregate marks of 50% with selective subjects being Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
|Head Constable||746||Should have Matriculation or equivalent plus two year Industrial Training Institute certificate in Electronics or Intermediate or 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.|
- Aspirant’s age must be between 18 years to 23 years for the Head Constable posts and Rest of the posts age should be between 18 years to 25 years.
- For the reserved categories applicants there will be upper age relaxation available as per government of India rules and regulations.
Contenders have to submit application fee of Rs. 200/- For Sub-Inspector and Rs. 100/- For Others in the form of IPO / Demand Draft / Banker Cheque.
Selection of job searcher will be done through the Physical Standard Test (PST) and Documentation, Written Examination/Assessment, Trade Test & Medical Examination.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Sub-Inspector||Level-6 Rs. 35,400/-|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector||Level-5 Rs. 29,200/-|
|Head Constable||Level-4 Rs. 25,500/-|
How to Apply for SSB Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the SSB official portal that is www.ssb.nic.in
- Now select the ‘News & Highlights’ section and then go through a proper link to apply for.
- Now aspirants required downloading the application form in pre decided format than then start filling up with all necessary information.
- Then attach all relevant testimonials and affix a passport size photograph in the space that is mentioned on application form.
- Contenders must put two Self addressed envelopes of 11.5 cms x 27.5 cms with postage stamps of Rs. 25/-to be affixed on each envelope.
- In the end candidates need to send it to the mention address below.
Postal Address & DD/IPO Details:
|Posts Name||Address||DD/IOP/Cheque in favour of|
|Sub-Inspector||To Inspector General, Frontier HQ SSB, Ganiadeoli, Ranikhet, District: Almora (UK) Pin No. 263645||Inspector General, Frontier HQ SSB, Ranikhet SBI, Ranikhet Branch Code-0704|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector||To Inspector General, Frontier HQ SSB, Guwahati, House No.345, Nikita Complex, G.S. Road, Khanapara, PO/PS: Khanapara, District: Kamrup, Guwahati (Assam) Pin No.781022||Accounts Officer, SBI Chenikuthi Branch Code-7976|
- End date to submit applications: Within 30 days
- Last Date For Far Flung Areas: With-In 45 Days