SSC Recruitment 2017
Staff Selection Commission has circulated an advertisement SSC Recruitment 2017 for filling up numerous vacancies of MTS Non Technical Staff Posts. The SSC Recruitment Notification 2017 Details has mentioned underneath. Online Applications are invited to be filled up from willing, eligible and self-motivated job seekers on or previous than the closure date.
There 8300 vacancies of stenographer Posts are offered for which all those job seekers who are holding the requisite qualifications and skills can apply by submitting the SSC Online Applications within given time durations. Details as vacancy name, age limit, qualification requirement, pay scale, mode of selection, how to apply are displayed here under by allgovtjobs.in
Name of Recruiter:
Staff Selection Commission
Name of Posts:
MTS Non Technical Staff
No. of Vacancies:
SSC Vacancies Details:
|Region Wise||Total Vacancy|
|Central Region (CR)||325|
|Eastern Region (ER)||634|
|Karnataka Kerala Region (KKR)||666|
|Northern Region (NR)||3186|
|North Eastern Region (NER)||226|
|North Western Region (NWR)||534|
|Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR)||536|
|Southern Region (SR)||705|
|Western Region (WR)||1488|
Only those who have passed 10th from a recognized board with brilliant academic records are encouraged to apply for latest jobs.
- The age of contestants should not be less than 18 years and above than 25 years.
- The contestants belonging to the SC / ST candidates shall get the relaxation 05 years and OBC candidates shall get the relaxation up to 03 years.
Application Fee Details:
Job seekers need to submit the requested amount for the applied posts of Rs. 100/-.
Selection methodology would be included written test / skill test / Interview for selection of contestants.
Candidates will get the salary as Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with gross pay of Rs. 1800/- per month.
Procedure to Apply for SSC Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants are required to visit the official website of the official website that is ssconline.nic.in or www.ssc.nic.in
- Then follow the “Examination” tab and after that hit the Part-I Registration link to open the online registration form.
- Fill the online registration with the whole information and upload the photograph & signature in asked format and size (jpg or jpeg format) and submit the online form before the closing date.
- After submitting the application form, take the printout of it and keep it safe for future use.
Dates to Keep in Mind:
- Last Date To Fill Online Application Form: 30th January 2017
- End Date To Submit Fee Through Online Mode: 30th January 2017
- Closing Date To Deposit Fee Through Challan Form: 25th January 2017
- Exam Will Be Held On: 16th, 30th April and 07th May 2017