UKSSSC Recruitment 2017
A job notice has declared as UKSSSC Recruitment 2017 by the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission to hire the capable and qualified candidates for the 1767 vacant vacancies of different posts. Job hunters who want to apply may grab this opening.
Job finders may apply against UKSSSC Recruitment 2017 by filling online application form on or before the last date. Be in touch with us to get latest updates about UKSSSC Recruitment 2017 shortly.
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Group C vacancies
No Of Vacancies:
UKSSSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Teacher LT (Garhwal Mandal)||696|
|Assistant Teacher LT (Kumaon Mandal)||518|
|28. Technician Grade-II (Electrical)||52|
|Technician Grade-II (Mechanical)||39|
|Assistant Development Officer||06|
|Junior Accountant Inspector||02|
Candidates who want to apply should have passed 10th/12th/graduate degree (BBA)/Post graduate diploma in accountancy from the recognized board/university.
Age of applying candidates should not be less than 21 years and upper age limit may be relaxed as per rules of the organization.
Contenders will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written examination and Interview.
How to Apply for UKSSSC Recruitment:
- Appliers should go to the official site that is sssc.uk.gov.in.
- Now go to ‘Exams/ Recruitment’ section available at the left side of home page.
- Choose appropriate link and fill online application form.
- Upload documents if required like passport size photo and signature.
- Pay your application fee as mentioned above.
- Press submit tab and take a hard copy of the application for future use.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 2nd March 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Fee: 28th February 2017
Get more information about UKSSSC Recruitment 2017 through this Official Notification