UP Police Recruitment 2017
Uttar Pradesh Police department has revealed out an employment notification titled as UP Police Recruitment 2017 Notification for empanelment of 3789 vacancies of Jail Warder. Applicants looking for Police jobs in Uttar Pradesh state can apply against the latest vacancies by remitting the application form through the online mode only.
There is no need to send a hard copy of the application form. Candidates with a dream of building career in government sector must collect the whole information before filling the application form. The UP Police Online Application Form 2017 must be filled as soon as possible
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Police
Post Name: Jail Warder
UP Police Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Jail Warder (Male)||1759|
|Jail Warder (Lady Matron-Female)||552|
Candidates ought to have 10th / 12th passed or its equivalent qualification from perceived University/Institute.
- For Fireman and Jail Warder (Male) post: 18 to 22 years
- For Jail Warder (Lady Matron-Female) post: 18 to 25 years
Applying applicants need to submit Rs. 200/– towards an application expense through online mode only.
Entire selection of participants will be done through Written Examination and Physical Efficiency Fitness Test in the wake of screening of applications.
Aspirant’s age should be above 18 years and not more than 25 years of age as on 01st July 2017. Unwinding in age will be given according to the Government Rules.
A compensation package of Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/ – after determination will be given to the enrolled candidates.
How to apply for UPPRPB UP Police Recruitment 2017:
- Visit to the official site that is uppbpb.gov.in
- From that point get the advertisement and read it precisely.
- Click on Apply Online link and fill on-line structure
- At that point enter the essential data and upload checked duplicates of photograph and sign
- Make accommodation of application fee through proper channel.
- Close the online application structure within given time period.
- Finally get its printed duplicate for further use.
- Last date of Apply online: 30th January 2017
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 01st February 2017
- Last date for final submission of application: 04th February 2017
To apply online candidates should click here
For further information check the given Official Link below