UPPSC Recruitment 2017
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has circulated an advertisement titled as UPPSC Recruitment 2017 for filling up 142 vacancies of MO, Sports Officer, Assistant coach and others. Contestants willing to get latest openings should apply through the proper channel.
The UPPSC Online Application 2017 should be filled by the candidates holding requisite eligibility criteria on or before the closure date. The guidelines to submit online application form, eligibility criteria, last date to submit applications, age limits, relaxation in age, salary package, application fee, mode of payment etc are detailed below by the team members of allgovtjobs.in
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
MO, Sports Officer, Assistant coach and others
No. of Vacancies:
UPPSC Vacancies Info:
|Department and Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Animal Husbandry Department UP|
|Veterinary Medical Officer||125|
|Printing and Stationary Department (UP)|
|Deputy Director (Printing)||03|
|State Planning Institute|
|Director of Sports (UP)|
Those job seekers have done the 10th /12th standard / Diploma / Degree or its equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution may apply for UPPSC Recruitment.
Age of aspirants should not be below 21 years and more than 45 years for the For Deputy Director (Printing) posts and Between 21 years to 40 years for other posts.
|Category Details||Total Fee|
|(Unreserved) General||Rs. 125/-|
|(OBC) Other Backward Class|
|(SC) Scheduled Caste And (ST) Scheduled Tribe||Rs. 65/-|
Candidates need to submit the application form through the online process.
Appliers will get the salary as Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-/Rs. 6600/- per month.
- Contestants shall get the selection for the offered posts through facing written examination and interview.
- There a Prelims examination will be conducted followed by Main Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2017:
- First of all, visit to the Official Website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- The official portal is uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on the “All Notifications & Advertisement” option.
- Click on the link of View Advertisement link.
- Then click on User instructions link and Read notice and instructions carefully.
- Click on “Apply” for On-line Application.
- On clicking “Apply”, Candidate Registration will be displayed.
- Fill the basic and mandatory details in online application.
- After filling the Basic Registration form, click on the ‘submit’ button.
- The registration of First stage shall be over.
- Thereafter ‘Candidate Registration Acknowledgment’ shall be displayed which can be printed by Clicking the ‘Print’ Button.
- Submit the application fee through the proper channel.
- On depositing the fee in the Bank enter information On-line in the format.
- The online format is available on Commission’s website by clicking “Submit Application Form”.
- Upload photo and signature, duly scanned in required format and size.
- After filling in all entries in the format, the candidates may click “View application form”.
- Be sure all entries and information are correctly entered.
- On satisfying themselves click “Submit” button.
- Last Date To Apply Online: 31st January 2017
- Closing date for Registration and Payment of Fee: 27th January 2017
You may open this Official Link