Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017
Karnataka High Court has delivered a notification for the employment of 164 vacancies such as Civil Judge posts. Eligible candidates who want to apply against Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017 are required to send a duly filled application form in the prescribed Performa on or before the last date.
Job seekers who are in search of suitable job openings are recommended to apply for the presented posts and turn their career towards the path of success. Applicants can read all the eligibility details and only after confirmation are suggested to proceed to apply. All other necessary details of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017 such as selection procedure, salary details, pay scale, application fees and important dates are provided below on this page by the team of www.allgovtjobs.in.
High Court of Karnataka
Name of the vacancies:
Karnataka High Court Vacancy Details:
Candidates who are going to apply for the posts should have degree of Law or its equivalent qualification.
- SC/ST/Category-I of OBC: 40 Years
- Category-II-A, II-B or III-A, III-B of OBC: 38 Years
- For others: 35 Years
- Any other relaxation in age will be applied as per guidelines and norms.
- Candidates need to pay an amount of Rs. 500/- through a proper channel.
- Applicants of SC/ST/Category-I/PH categories are required to deposit the applicable fee of Rs. 250/-.
Applicants who will be selected for this post will get Rs. 27700 – 44770/- per month as salary from High court of Karnataka.
Instructions to Apply:
- The necessary format of application form can be downloaded through official website of the High Court of Karnataka @ karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
- Now on the home page hit the link “notification” on the menu bar where a drop drawn list will appear, there you needs to select “recruitments” and choose the correct link to apply online.
- Fill all the required details as per requirement and upload all the mandatory copies of relevant testimonials.
- Press submit tab and take hard copy of application for future reference.
- Last Date for submission of Online Applications: 1st March 2017
- Last Date to deposit Application Fee: 4th March 2017
Click here to read official notification
Candidates who are looking for dream jobs are advised to check all the daily job openings details on our web portal or subscribe our free mail section so that we can send you all recruitment updates directly in your mailbox or follow us on Facebook.