MPSC Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has invited application forms from the eligible and well-qualified contestants to fill up 188 Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts through MPSC Recruitment 2017. The willing and capable candidates who are exploring the government jobs must apply and fill the application form in suggestive manner on or before the closing date.
You can read different insights seeing MPSC Recruitment, for example, training prerequisite, age restriction, pay subtle element, determination mode and applying procedure and so forth from this page which is made by the individuals from allgovtjobs.in
Name of Organization:
Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Name of Post
Motor Vehicle Inspector
No. of Vacancies:
Candidates should have possessed Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline with good academics records or an equivalent qualification from the repudiated University Or Institution.
Age of applying candidates should not be less than 18 years min and 38 years max as on 01st February 2017.
Upper age limit is relaxed up to 5 years for reserved ST/ SC category and 3 years for the OBC candidates.
- For Unreserved category candidates: Rs. 373/-
- For Reserved category candidates: Rs. 273/-
- Fee can be paid by Challan/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ CSC (Citizen Service Centre) in state bank of India.
Method of Hiring:
Applicants shall be getting the selection through facing following rounds to be conducted by the selection authority of Maharashtra Public Service Commission:
- Written examination
- Personal interview
How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2017:
- To apply online competitors are initially required to visit official entrance of Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) that is www.mpsc.gov.in
- Competitors need to take after the area ‘new registration’ > “notification” which is given on the right half of home page.
- Presently Press on “Apply Online” connection before the post you wish to apply for to begin filling online application form.
- Applicants must fill all the required points of interest in online application shape deliberately and Press “Submit” after consummation of structure to wind up the procedure.
- Print a printed copy of form for future reference
Dates to keep in Mind:
- Last date to apply: 19th February 2017
Further details check this Official Notification
To apply online: Click here