SBI PO Recruitment 2017
The State Bank of India has discharged a vocation notification concerning SBI PO Recruitment 2017 for filling off the 2213 Probationary Officer posts (POs).The eligible employment seekers may apply against SBI PO jobs notification by filling the online application structure before the last date
The eligible candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria are required to enquire full details such as eligibility, selection process, pay scale, how to apply and important dates which are mentioned below on this web page.
State Bank of India
No. of Vacancies:
Enthusiastic candidates who possess finished Graduation degree In any discipline from a perceived college or its proportional can apply for the above mentioned posts.
Age criteria of the candidates ought to be in the middle of 21 years to 30 years as on 1st April 2017.
Relaxation In Age:
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|Persons With Disabilities (PWD)||PWD (SC/ST)-15 Years, PWD (OBC)- 13 Years, PWD (Gen)- 10 Years|
|Ex Servicemen||5 years|
Mode of Selection:
The selection of the applicants will be made on the premise of the two stages:
- Objective Test
- Descriptive Test
- Group Discussion
The selected aspirants will get the compensation of beginning fundamental pay is Rs. 23700-42020/- per month.
|SC / ST / PWD||Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only|
|All others||Rs. 600/- (App. fee and intimation charges)|
Step by step instructions to Apply:
- Candidates why should intrigued apply they require to enroll themselves online first through Bank’s site that is www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in.
- After which competitors are obliged to pay the essential application expense through one of the accompanying modes:
- Offline mode: The framework will produce a money voucher/ challan structure preprinted with the hopeful’s subtle elements which will be obliged to be exhibited at any State Bank of India branch counter with the essential charge. On installment of the essential charge through PC produced challan structure, enrollment of the online application will be finished.
- Online mode: The installment can be made by utilizing platinum card/Mastercard/ Internet Banking.
- At that point competitors must need to finish the part II enrollment, must upload the examined visa size photo and mark with the structure and submit it within the given time period and take a print out of the printed copy for further utilize.
Closing date of submission of online application: 6th March 2017