UPSC Geologist Exam 2017
Union Public Service Commission has published a notice regarding to UPSC Geologist Exam 2017 for the enrollment of two classifications in Geological Survey of India and posts in Central Ground Water Board. Candidates who full fill the required eligibility criteria are required to submit the online application structure on or before the last date in the instructed manner.
The applicants may acquire the whole details about UPSC Geologist Exam 2017, for example, qualification criteria, applying methodology and selection procedure subtle elements and so forth through this page.
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Exam Name: UPSC Geologist Exam 2017
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Vacancies|
|Geological Survey of India|
|1.||Geologist, Group A||40|
|2.||Geophysicist, Group A||40|
|3.||Chemist, Group A||25|
|Central Ground Water Board|
|4.||Junior Hydro geologists (Scientist B)||33|
The candidates must have the Master’s degree in Geology/ Applied Geology or Marine Geology/ Mineral investigation/ Hydrogeology or Diploma of Associate ship in Applied Geology of Indian School of Mines from the perceived college or organizations.
The applier’s age ought to be between 21 to 32 years as on the 01st January 2017 and upper age relaxation will be given according to the association standards.
- For General/ OBC: Rs. 200/ –
- For SC/ST/PH/Female: No Fee
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of written exam and interview.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates must apply through online procedure from the authority site that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Select the suitable connection and press the ‘Press here’ to fill up the online form with all the required points of interest appropriately.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature with the form
- After that press the “Proceed with” and get the further details
- Presently, fill the Part II Registration and must fill the need information in it.
- At last press the “Submit” link and may apply online inside the given time period.
- Take print out of it and keep it alright for the future reference.
- Last Date to submit online application: 3rd March 2017
- UPSC Exam Date: 12th May 2017