UPSC Recruitment 2017
A most recent employment announcement has been broadcasted as UPSC Recruitment by Union Public Service Commission to fill up 81 vacant posts of Medical officer, Assistant Professor and various others in different departments on or before the last date that is 2nd March 2017. Check here for more info regarding the UPSC ORA Advt:
Union Public Service Commission
No. Of Vacancies:
Name of the Posts:
Medical officer, Assistant Professor and various others
UPSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Professor (Clinical Heamatology)||11|
|Assistant Professor (Pathology)||08|
|Name of the Posts||Qualification & Experience|
|Regional Director||M.Sc in Microbiology from a recognized university or Institute or M,Sc in Agriculture with Soil Science or Agronomy or Microbiology with ten years research experience|
|Skipper||Certificate of competency as second hand of fishing vessel with three years experience|
|Medical officer||MBBS degree in the first schedule or Second Schedule|
|Specialist Grade-III||A degree of MBBS in first schedule or second schedule with post graduate degree in concerned specialty or super specialty with 3 years experience|
|Name of the Posts||Age required|
|Regional Director||50 years|
|Specialist Grade-III||40 years|
Relaxation in upper age will be given to the reserved category as per the organization rules.
Candidates may submit the application fee of Rs. 25/- by online payment mode
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their information provided in the online applications submitted by them will be called for interview.
Job seekers will get the salary under the pay scale as Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + PB-3 + GP Rs. 5400/- (TE 47250/- Approx) + TA & HRA.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must apply online through the official website of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Aspirants are required to upload documents pertaining to educational qualification(s) and experience (preferably in prescribed format), if any, as claimed in the online application, in a single PDF file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 2 MB and is legible when a printout taken.
- Candidates Are Advised To Fill Their Correct And Active E-Mail Addresses In The Online Application As All Correspondence Will Be Made By The Commission Through E-Mail Only.
- After completing the application applicants have to hit on the submit tab and take a printout of their submitted application form for further reference.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online application form: 2nd March 2017
- Last date of Receipt Application: 03rd March 2017