SBI Recruitment 2017
State Bank of India has revealed a job notice as SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 for the appointment of 255 excellent candidates against the Specialist Cadre Officers posts in State Bank Group. The job seekers who are satisfying all essential qualification conditions can request these SBI Specialist Officer opportunities by filling SBI online Application structure before closure date of this enlistment.
Competitors must apply against the presented opportunities after getting the complete details regarding essential qualifications, age limit, mode of selection, pay scale, instructions to apply and important dates which are mentioned below on this web page.
Bank Name: State Bank of India
No. of Vacancies: 255
SBI Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2.||Products, Investments & Research Head||01|
|4.||Manager (Business Development)||01|
|5.||Manager (Business Process)||01|
|6.||Central Research Team||04|
|7.||Acquisition Relationship Managers||21|
|9.||Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||15|
|11.||Customer Relationship Executives||65|
SBI Eligibility Criteria:
Job seekers should have done graduation or post graduation degree from any well-recognized board / University
- Applicant should not be above 40 years of age for applying for State Bank of India Jobs.
- Relaxation in upper age is applicable for the reserved categoary as per the organization norms
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)||Payment of fee can be done via online mode.|
|General and others||Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation only)|
- Officer Scale I – Rs. 23700 – 42020/-
- Officer Scale II – Rs. 31705 – 45950/-
- Officer Scale III – Rs. 42020 – 51490/-
Instructions to Apply for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017:
- Job seeking SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 can sign on to Official site i.e. www.sbi.co.in
- On the home page, select “career with us” link.
- Go through the link “Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in State Bank Group” section.
- Download commercial and read it appropriately.
- Check all qualification conditions and press on “Apply Online” join for filling application structure.
- Fill all required fields and submit it into the given time period
- Take a print out of online filled SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy 2017 application form.
- Candidates attached application form copy along with copies of all required documents that are given below, should be submitted to the below stated address.
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
- Closing date for On-line Registration: 10th April 2017
- Last Dates for receipt of the print out of Online application: 16th April 2017