Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2017
Bank of Baroda has invited Application Form From Indian citizens for Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2017 process Admissions to filling up 1200 Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancies in the bank. Eligible Applicants may apply through online mode on or before 01st May 2017. More information is provided below.
Bank Of Baroda (BOB) Vacancy Details 2017:
Name of the Opening: Probationary Officers
Total no. of the Openings: 1200 Posts
BOB Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must have been Age (As on 01.08.2017) between 20 years to 28 years.
Candidates should have Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Application Form Fee:
- General/ OBC Category Candidates have to pay Rs. 750/- As Application Form Fee.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates need to pay Rs. 100/-.
Candidate’s final selection will be made their good performance in Written Online Exam, Group Discussion & Interview.
Shortlisted Candidates will get the salary under the pay scale of Rs. 23700 – 42020/- by the bank.
How to Apply:
- Those candidates who are willing to apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment must visit the official website of BOB that is www.bankofbaroda.co.in.
- Now, hit on ‘careers’ link visible at bottom menu bar of home page.
- Further select the “recruitment” tab available on next page.
- This will take you to the page having desired advertisement link.
- Go through the advertisement carefully by hitting on notification link and then choose apply online button or you may hit on below given official link and start with the process of filling online application.
- Fill application completely without leaving any field blank, upload required documents and submit the same within given time.
- At last take a print out of filled application form for future reference.
- Last date for Online Application Submission: 01st May 2017
- Date of Written Examination: 27th May 2017
Click Here to View Official Recruitment Advertisement