Dena Bank Recruitment 2017
Dena Bank invites application as Dena Bank Recruitment 2017 for the employment of Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade Scale-I to fill up 300 vacancies. The application in required format must be submitted at the concerned address so as to be received on or before 9th May 2017.
Rest subtle elements in concern to Dena Bank Recruitment 2017, for example eligibility criteria, mode of selection, pay scale, guidelines to apply and important dates are mentioned below on this web page.
Total Vacant Jobs:
The jobs seekers who need to get this opportunity must have passed graduation from a professed University/Institution.
Job finder age must be below of 29 years at the time of appointment.
- For General Category Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST/Physically Handicapped Category Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- Fee can be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Dena Bank payable at Ahmedabad.
Mode of Selection:
The selection of the contenders will be made on the premise of their execution in written test and or interview.
Instructions to Apply for Dena Bank Recruitment 2017:
- Intrigued and qualified contenders who need to request BC Coordinator Vacancy need to fill up online Dena Bank Application Form from authority site which is www.denabank.com.
- After that, hit on “enrollment” tab accessible on right hand side of home page.
- At that point, select “Notice for Engagement of Probationary Officers”.
- Now click on the “Apply online” link to fill up the online form with the correct info.
- After this, applicants should also attach all the required documents with it as per the requirement and submit the online filled application and must get a printed copy of it for future use.
Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 9th May 2017