DRDO Recruitment 2017
Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) invites online applications for the Associate and JRF vacancies in the different department on 127 vacant posts. Online applications are required to be submitted on or before the end date. For further details regarding to the eligibility criteria, mode of selection, pay scale, instructions to apply and important dates are mentioned below.
Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
No. of Vacancies:
Associate and JRF
DRDO Vacancies Details:
|S. No.||Name of the Trade||No. of posts|
|2.||Junior Research Fellow||95|
Candidate must hold at least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in the relative stream from a recognized University or Equivalent.
Candidate’s age must be under 35 years for the Research Associate posts and below of 28 years for the Junior Research Fellow posts and Relaxation in upper age will be applied as per Govt. rules.
Applicants will be shortlisted for personal interview on the basis of Desirable Qualification/experience, Screening Test or any other method.
Contestants, who are applying for recruitment, will get an impressive salary of through the organization.
|Research Associate||Rs. 40,000/- per month|
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs. 25,000/- per month|
Instructions to Apply DRDO Recruitment:
- Candidates with essential academic records and skills need to submit the application through official website which is www.drdo.gov.in
- Then aspirants have to follow ‘What’s New’ section and choose appropriate link of the post which you want to apply for.
- After reading all information completely applicants need to obtain application form by sending request to email address that is given below.
- After that contenders are required to fill it with required and mandatory details asking in the application form.
- Take a print out of the filled form for further use.
Walk-in Interview Date: 29th May 2017 to 31st May 2017