East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017
East Coast Railway has issued an advertisement as East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 for filling up 588 various vacant vacancies of Apprentices. Jobs seekers who are eligible and interested in applying can submit the application form on or before 17th June 2017. The entire details of the vacancies, eligibility criteria, age limit, mode of selection, scale of pay and important dates are provided below.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 Notice
Organization Name: East Coast Railway
Post Name: Apprentices
No. of Vacancies: 588
Application Mode: Online
Last date to apply: 17th June 2017
East Coast Railway Vacancy Details:
|Units||No. of Posts|
|Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar||97|
|Khurda Road Division (ELS, Angul)||30|
|Diesel Loco Shed, Waltair, Visakhapatnam||100|
|Electric Loco Shed Vizag, Waltair, Visakhapatnam||81|
|C&W (Siding)/Vizag, Waltair, Visakhapatnam||33|
|Electrical (G)/Waltair Division, Visakhapatnam||82|
|Electrical (TRD)/Waltair Division, Visakhapatnam||17|
|Mechanical Department/Waltair Division, Visakhapatnam||139|
|Engineering Department/Waltair Division, Visakhapatnam||09|
Candidates who are going to apply are required to possess 10th class or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) or National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT or its equivalent qualification from recognized university or institution.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2017):
- Minimum Age Limit: 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- For UR/OBC Category Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women/Ex. Serviceman/Minority/EBC candidates: Nil
The required amount of fees can be paid through Indian Postal Order from any post office drawn in the favour of FA & CAO, East Coast Railway, Payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Computer based test
- Skill Test
- Aptitude Test
How to Apply:
- Qualified aspirants have to submit the application form in the desirous format through proper channel.
- After filling the essential details affix passport size photograph and relevant documents in support of age, qualifications etc.
- Candidates need to choose ‘Online Application for ______’ Link through visiting the www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in or www.rrcbbs.org.in.
- From there on pick the connection of “New Registration” and go ahead ‘Apply now’.
- Then fill the mandatory details as required in application form without making any mistakes.
- Upload required size photograph and signature in recommended manner.
- Finally, take a print for future utilization.
Closing date for receipt of application: 17th June 2017