Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017
Rajasthan Police Department has invited online application from Indian citizens for filling up various vacancies of Sub-Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts against the Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 notice. Eligible Candidates can apply via online mode before the end date as mentioned in the Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017. The more details of the eligibility criteria, mode of selection, pay scale, how to apply and important dates are mentioned below on this page.
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 Details:
Organization Name: Rajasthan Police department
Total no of vacancies: 34
Name of Posts: Sub-Inspector and Platoon Commander
Application Mode: Online
Last Date To Send Application Form: 19th June 2017
Rajasthan Police Vacancies Details:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
- Candidate age should be between the 18 years to 25 years as on 01.01.2018.
- Reservation will be applied according to the government norms.
Job seekers must have 10+2 standard passed certificate as required educational qualification from recognized Board.
Selected candidates will get the salary as Rs. 9300 – 34800/- along with 4200/- Grade Pay by the department for the applied posts.
Candidate can be selected on the basis of following criteria.
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Medical Examination
Instructions To Apply Online:
- Log on to website police.rajasthan.gov.in and click on appropriate link to download the application form in the prescribed format.
- Read the instructions & Fill the mandatory details without mistakes.
- Now candidates should attached the recent Photograph in the prescribed format & send application form to the mentioned address.
Office of Inspector General Police (Headquarters)
Room No: 02 Lalkothi
Closing date to apply online Application Form: 19th June 2017