RBI Recruitment 2017
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released an advertisement as RBI Recruitment 2017 in an availability of 161 Officer Grade ‘B’ posts. Applicants who are willing to clutch this opportunity can apply through forwarding the RBI Online Application Form 2017 along with all requisite credentials Applicants who are willing to clutch this opportunity can apply through forwarding the RBI Application Form 2017 along with all requisite credentials, mentioned at the end of this page.
Applicants who are passionate about getting RBI Jobs can apply for RBI Jobs 2017 after getting knowledge from this page of allgovtjobs.in
Reserve Bank of India
Officer Grade ‘B’
No. of Vacancies
RBI Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Officer Grade – B (DR) – General||145|
|Officer Grade – B (DR) – Economic and Policy Research Department||12|
|Officer Grade – B (DR) – Statistics and Information Technology Department||04|
For Officer Post, candidates should have possessed Bachelor’s or Master Degree in the relative field or having its equivalent qualification from recognized University Or Institute with minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ ST/ PWD) or an equivalent grade.
- The contestant’s age limits should not be less than 21 years and must be below of 30 years.
- The upper age limits can get the relaxation in accordance with the instructions issued by the organization in case of reserved categories.
Candidates belongs to the General/OBC Candidates need to submit the application fee of Rs. 850/- whereas for the All Other Candidates (ST/SC) there will be Rs. 100/- as fee charges.
Candidates will get entitled an attractive salary package of Rs. 35150 – 62400/- per month as per the rules plus other allowances as admissible from time to time.
RBI’s selection committee will hold Written Test followed by Interview for hiring the contestants for the positions.
How to apply for RBI Recruitment?
- Before going to apply, contestants need to visit to the official website that is rbi.org.in.
- Read the Recruitment Notification and click on “Apply online” link.
- Fill an online application form with all details carefully.
- Upload the required certificates/testimonials as required.
- Submit it within given time period.
Last Date to Apply: 23rd May 2017
Applicants can check Official Link for more Details