UPSRTC Recruitment 2017
Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC) has issued a job advertisement concerning about UPSRTC Recruitment 2017 to fill the 627 vacancies against Samvida Parichalak / Conductor posts. Competitors who satisfy the qualification standards can seek these posts by filling up the UPSRTC online application form on or before the last date.
Candidates should read here about the UPSRTC Conductor Recruitment 2017 process required details regarding the eligibility criteria, mode of selection, salary details, how to apply and important dates to apply for this recruitment process. To get the job in Uttar Pradesh State government applicants have a golden opportunity to grab.
UPSRTC Parichalak Recruitment 2017 Notice
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC)
Name of The Posts: Samvida Parichalak / Conductor
No. Of Vacancies: 627
Application Mode: Online Mode
Closing Date to Apply: 17th May to 23rd May 2017
UPSRTC Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Region ‘s name||Total Number of Posts|
|1.||Chitrakootam Area Banda||96|
The job seekers who are wanted to join Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation Jobs must have passed 10th / 12th class examination from any recognized Board or Institute to become eligible for the announced posts.
- The aspirant’s age ought to be in the middle of 18 years to 40 years as on 01-07-2017.
- Upper Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category candidates as per govt rules.
- Selection of the Candidates will be done on the basis of merit list followed by the written test and Interview Process.
All those job seekers will be shortlisted and get the appointment letter by the Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation will get the salary as Rs. 10000/- per month for the Samvida Parichalak Conductor Posts.
How to Apply For the UPSRTC Recruitment 2017:
- Qualified applicants who are satisfying the qualification standards may apply online through the authority site for Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation occupations i.e. www.upsrtc.com or http://ayushicomputers.org.
- On the landing page select the correct connection to apply online for the post of the conductor.
- Fill the application structure according to Guidelines given in the authority notice and transmit application expense.
- After successful submission takes a printout of utilization for future utilization.
|Name of region||Last date to apply|
|Chitrakootam Area Banda||17th May 2017|
|Lucknow||23rd May 2017|
|Allahabad||21st May 2017|
|Moradabad||22nd May 2017|
|Gorakhpur||23rd May 2017|
|Varanasi||22nd May 2017|
Click here to know the complete details regarding the UPSRTC Recruitment 2017 notice. Contenders who want to get regular updates can remain in touch with our page. Also, queries & suggestion can be mentioned in the comment box below.