AAI Recruitment 2017
Airport Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates to apply online for AAI Recruitment 2017 through AAI’s website: www.aai.aero for the posts of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) to be filled on or before the closing date. Candidates willing to work with AAI should clutch this job opportunity and apply after collecting more details from this page.
The details concerning with AAI Recruitment 2017 required qualification, age limit, selection procedure, applying process, important dates etc are well-detailed below. Candidates must read the information and then apply through this page of allgovtjobs.in
Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of the Organization: Airport Authority of India
Post Name: Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
Total Vacancies: 105 vacancies
Advertisement NO: 02 /2017/ER-Rectt.(Jr.Asstt.(FS)
End date to apply: 19th July 2017
Applicants must hold 10th standard with 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire from recognized university or institutions with good scores.
Aspirants should have age between 18 years to 30 years as on 30-06-2017 and reserved category will get the benefit in upper age as per the organization norms.
Selected applicants will get the salary of Rs. 12500-28500/- per months. In addition to Basic Pay, increment @3% of Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 46% of Basic Pay, HRA and Other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Pension, Medical Benefits, uniform etc., are admissible as per AAI rules
Categorization of applying contenders will be purely based on their performance in test or interview session which will be organized by the selection panel of Airports Authority of India.
Process to Apply For Latest AAI Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates are required to apply On-line through AAI website www.aai.aero in English only. The link is available on www.aai.aero or www.airportsindia.org.in under tab “CAREERS”
- No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances. The on-line registration process involves 02 (two) steps for successful registration of the application
- Candidates have to apply online only through the official site, fill the online application form with required details and upload scanned copies of photograph and signature in required format and size.
- Then finally submit the online application form and then take its printout for further process. Incomplete application and application received after due date shall be summarily rejected.
- Last Date for online Registration: 19th July 2017
- Last date for Remitting Application fee at SBI: 21sy July 2017