APSC Recruitment 2017
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) invites application from Indian Citizens for the appointment of Lecturer, Professor, Instructor, and Librarian through APSC Recruitment 2017 process. Total 353 vacant positions are available for which eligible candidates can submit an application form through endorsed manner on or before 27th June 2017.
Applications (including applications received through the post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained. The more details of APSC Jobs eligibility criteria, selection process, instructions to apply, dates etc ate framed here by the team of allgovtjobs.in.
APSC Recruitment 2017 Notification:
Name of Commission: Assam Public Service Commission
Name of the posts: Lecturer, Professor, Instructor, and Librarian
No. of Vacancies: 353
Mode of Application: Offline
End Date To Apply: 27th June 2017
Assam PSC Vacancy:
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Education Details|
|Assistant Professor||BE/ B.Tech and ME/ M.Tech in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineer, Electronics & Tele Communication Engineer or Computer Science|
|Librarian||Master’s degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science|
|Lecturer||Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Technology or Master’s degree in Physics with NET/SLET/SET or PhD|
|Senior Instructor||Bachelor’s degree in the relative stream|
- Minimum Age To Apply For Above Said Posts: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 43 years as on 1st January 2017
- Age relaxation will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ST category aspirants and 3 years for OBC Candidates.
Candidates will be chosen on the basis of scores obtained in test and interview.
How to Apply For APSC Recruitment 2017:
- The eligible and willing job aspirants can download prescribed application format from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in.
- After filling appropriate details must affix 1 (One) copy of the recent photograph on the space provided in the application form. Attach attested and certified copies of documents.
- Incomplete application in terms of the Advertisement will be summarily rejected. No documents will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
Commission’s Office, Deputy Secretary,
Assam Public Service Commission,
Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati – 781022
Last date of receipt of application form: 27th June 2017