BPCL Recruitment 2017
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has invited application form against a recruitment notice as BPCL Recruitment 2017 for the 37 vacant posts of Chemist Trainee and General Workman-B Electrical posts in the organization. Job searchers are invited for filling up these posts in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) through a proper channel.
BPCL Recruitment 2017 Notice:
Name of Organization: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
No. of Posts: 37
Name of the Posts: Chemist Trainee and General Workman-B Electrical Vacancy
Mode of Application: Online
Last Date To Apply: 3rd July 2017
BPCL Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|General Workman-B (Trainee)–Chemical||17|
|General Workman-B (Trainee)–Mechanical||17|
Aspirants should have M.Sc Degree in Chemistry but Fist Class with 60% marks from a recognized university and for General Workman-B posts must be done Chemical or Mechanical diploma or degree by 60% marks or equivalent Government recognized Institute.
- Age of applying candidates must reside between the age limit of 18 years to 30 years as on 01st July 2017.
- Relaxation in age to reserved category candidate will be given as per presidential or government directives.
Those who will be qualifying the written test will be called for skill assessment test which will be of qualifying nature only.
After getting appointed, selected appliers will get the salary under the suitable pay scale with other allowances.
Process to fill BPCL Online Application Form:
- Log on to the official website @ bharatpetroleum.com.
- Now, select “Career” tab located on the menu bar of a home page and further hit on ‘Current Openings’ link available at a drop down menu.
- Selection of above said link will navigate you to the page having appropriate advertisement link.
- Read the opened notification completely by pressing on ‘Detailed Advertisement’ link against notification and ensure your eligibility regarding the post.
- Then hit on “Apply Online” link for getting the format of online application for the concerned post.
- Fill the opened Online Application Form with all mandatory info and upload your latest passport size photograph and signature as per requirements.
- Lastly, submit the application within given time and get a hard copy of completed application for future use.
Last date to fill online application: 3rd July 2017
To Apply Online: Click here