CGPSC Recruitment 2017
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has released an advertisement marked as CGPSC Recruitment 2017 for filling up 57 vacant vacancies of Homeopathy Medical Officer / Doctor Posts. Those who want to be part of CGPSC should apply and submit the application form with essential details in an accurate manner through the online mode only.
For more details related to CGPSC Recruitment 2017 such as education, eligibility, age limits, salary band, selection procedure, etc., candidates are suggested to scroll down this page of allgovtjobs.in. Interested and keen applicants must have a look in the below section before going to apply for this recruitment process.
CGPSC Online Application Form:
Name of Organization: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
Post Name: Homeopathy Medical Officer / Doctor
Total No. of Vacancies: 57
Advertisement No: 09/2017
Last date to apply: 30th July 2017
CGPSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the category||No. of posts|
|Schedule Cast (SC)||08|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||18|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||08|
Applicants who are holding Post Graduate degree in Homeopathy Medical Officer / Doctor or its equivalent qualification with good academic records from well-recognized University/ Institute can apply for the posts.
Limitations of Age:
Aspirant’s age must be lies between the age criteria required for the applied posts as per the company requirement and reserved category candidates will get the upper age benefit as per the govt rules
For selecting the candidates for the posts, the selection panel of the commission may conduct Online Competitive Examination followed by Interview.
Pay Scale For CGPSC Vacancy:
Selected aspirants for Homeopathy Medical Officer / Doctor get remunerations of Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + GP Rs. 5400/- per month which is offered by Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission.
How to Apply for CGPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Go to official site of organization that is psc.cg.gov.in
- Then go to “Latest News” section and hit “Online Application” link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link and Fill the form with all relevant information
- Upload your scanned photo and signature
- Press “Submit” button and close the online application form.
- After that must take a print out of system generated form for further use.
- Start Date for the application submission: 1st July 2017
- Closing date to apply online: 30th July 2017
Check official link for more details