Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra Police Department has issued a job notice as Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 for the appointment of capable job seekers on 322 available seats of Sub Inspector (SI) Posts. Job seekers who are searching for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 details may apply by sending their application form till the last date.
Candidates who are interested in applying must read full insight in regards to Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector Vacancies 2017 qualification required, salary scale, selection process, how to apply and important dates are framed below on this page.
Maharashtra Police SI Recruitment 2017 Notice Details
Organization Name: Maharashtra Police Department
Name of the posts: Sub-Inspector (SI)
Total Vacancies: 322 Vacancies
Mode of Application: Online
End Date To Apply: 4th July 2017
Maharashtra Police Vacancy Required Qualifications:
The aspirants who are eager to apply against Maharashtra Police jobs openings For Sub Inspector Applications invite from the candidates who have Graduation degree or equivalent qualification from recognized Institution or University.
Job hunter age should be lies below of 35 years as on 1st January 2017.
General / OBC Candidates need to submit the application fee of Rs. 373/- on the other hand For SC / ST aspirants need to pay the fee of Rs. 273/- through Online or offline mode by online internet banking/debit or credit card or challan form.
The selected candidates will get salary as Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + GP Rs. 4300/- per month.
The determination of employment contenders will be carried out on the premise of the execution of their Physical Efficiency Test (PET) / Written exam and Personal interview.
Instructions to Apply For Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates, who are petitioning this post, may fill up the online application Form via visiting the authority website which is www.mahapolice.gov.in or www.mpsc.gov.in
- And then follow the link mention as Police Recruitment 2017 online Application Form’.
- Now choose link ‘Here To apply online’ and after that candidates should fill up the online application form with required information.
- Now upload your recent photograph in prescribed format along with copies of certificates and then after submitting it online.
- In the last step, candidates should not forget to get a printed copy of it for future use.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 4th July 2017