MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017
Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited, Jabalpur invites application concerning to MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017 for filling up 194 vacancies against the Office Assistant Grade III posts. The candidates who possess the requisite qualifications and specifications are required to fill an online application form.
The full details of MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017 eligibility criteria, mode of selection, pay scale, how to apply and important dates are briefly mentioned below on this web page of allgovtjobs.in.
MPPKVVCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notice:
Organization Name: Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited, Jabalpur
No. of Vacancies: 194
Name of the Posts: Office Assistant Grade III
Mode of Application: Online
Last Date: 20th June 2017
MPEZ Recruitment 2017 Notification:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Job searchers must have done BE (CS/IT) MCA/BCA/ M.Sc (IT/CS)/ B.Sc (IT/CS)/ M.Tech/ ME Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Science from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Lower Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years as on 01.01.2017
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ Handicapped category candidates having M.P. domicile, Widow/ Divorcee lady/ Ex-Serviceman shall be applicable for 05 years age relaxation.
Job seekers belong to the ST/SC category of MP need to submit the application fee as Rs. 800/- and rest of the applicants should pay Rs. 1000/- through MP online kiosk.
Mode of Selection:
Initially, candidates will be selected based on their qualification and experience and then shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview which will be conducted by the selection panel.
How to Apply For MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017:
- The candidates who full fill the requisite qualifications may apply online through authority site @ www.mponline.gov.in or www.mpez.co.in
- Then select “Kiosk/citizen information” and go to “Application for new Kiosk->Apply”.
- Presently pick a suitable connection to apply on the web.
- Fill Online Application with obliged points of interest.
- Upload necessary size photograph and signature.
- Pay the Application Fee as inquired.
- Finally, submit the application form on or before the last date.
- Last Date To Submit online Application Form: 20th June 2017
- Admit card will be available from 28th June 2017
- Online Test: 16th July 2017
Click here to read official notice